Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Excellent Weekend

Oh lordy, I had a fun weekend! I headed up to Dallas for Kelli's bachelorette party last weekend. We stayed in an awesome hotel that overlooked downtown Dallas. Our first night was nice and relaxed, we drank and ate around the pool at the hotel. The next day we got mani's and pedi's, shopped, ate lunch, and then headed to her cousins for dinner and entertainment. :) I'll post some pictures, but will probably be in different posts since there are so many pictures :)

I was also able to visit my good friend Lisha and her little boy Drew before the festivities began. It was so good to see her and Drew. I don't get to spend enough time with her, but every time we can spend time together it is like no time has passed.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why even be married ? Trust would be out the window with a wife like that .