Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bring on the Sin


As most typical bachelorette parties, we had strippers. Oh yes, we had strippers. Two, practically hairless, pierced nipples (yuck), faked tan with bulging muscle of man meat who were shaking their ding dongs around for money. Oh, the joys of the manly body! LOL. I have plenty of blackmail type pictures but instead of saving them for another time, I'll just post them on my blog! :) Their husbands/boyfriends don't know about my blog, so I figure they are save. And the pictures will probably make you smile, if not laugh. So with that thought, here are the pictures....



Look at Ms. Kelli getting her "feel" on

Rachel is testing out the man meat

Nicole might just be my hero, working the stripper the way she wants :)

Ashely is working this man. But I have one question, he has a Chester tattoo on his arm

... is that his name?

Nice ass buddy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you girls are DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY but I LIKE IT!! Looks like you all had TOO much fun. I wanna see the pic of you with the boys though.

Dana said...

I didn't have any boy pictures :) I was having to much fun taking the pictures to let those dirty boys rub up against me!!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Dana I want my man meat down ur hot throat lol!

Alejandra said...

I had my bachelorette party last month.. was crazy too !!

I would love to see the other pics from your party.. I know U have more... lol

We can trade, I will send you mine too ;) katrina.traviesa69@gmail.com