Thursday, March 15, 2007

Joy to the World....

....Grey's Anatomy is new!!! It was a super pleasant surprise because a lot of shows tonight (well, The Office) are re-runs so I assumed that Grey's would be as well! I am soooo damn happy that it is a new episode. Kind of like the worlds are in-line and were ready to give me a little surprise :) Ahhhhhh, so nice.

I took a different position within my company that will probably keep me pretty busy over the next few months. Hopefully it won't be to bad, but we'll see. I really want to do well, so I might have to put in the extra hours. At least I'll get overtime :)

I have another trip to the terribly exciting Indianapolis (I really hate that you can't hear the sarcasm). I leave in a couple of weeks. I am actually looking forward to hanging out with the two girls I went with, and of course not paying for food for a week, but not looking forward to being away from the hubby and kids for a week. It is a follow up to the training I went to about a month ago. I am supposed to be doing homework for this class, but of course I waited until the last minute :)

Spring is in the air in Austin. Everything is blooming (and it is fucking amazing that my allergies haven't taken over my body yet) and oh so pretty. I'll probably go around town this weekend to take some pictures. And you know that I'll post them! I don't know why but I am surprised that it is spring already. It seems like just a few weeks ago we had a week of freezing weather. I kind of miss it. I like spring, but I know it will soon be unbearable heat that will make my ass sweat when I am sitting on my leather seats in my car. (sorry, that might be too much info) :).


UPDATE: It is now Sunday, and my fucking allergies have taken over my body. Ick.

I have been a bit of a slacker on this blog, and I don't mean to be so I will try harder to keep it up to date with interesting information!!! :)

No comments: