Thursday, March 15, 2007

Jim's Birthday Dinner

We had a belated birthday dinner with Jim's family last weekend. He chose to go to Vivo's which is a Mexican food place in East Austin. We really enjoy Vivo's food and we created a few more fans of their food. When I went to the restroom, I came across something that I haven't seen before; the sinks had ice in them, with rose petals laid across. Huh. They get points for being unique, but really, why? I wonder if they keep filling it up as the night goes on, or if it is a one time thing at the beginning of the night. Oh well, ice in the sink or not, I'll keep going back because they have kick ass salsa and food!


Ryan doing a "hookem horns" with olives on his fingers


The cute couple


Still a bit baffled by the ice in the sink... oh well, here is a pic so you can see :)

YYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! RaspberryMargarita


No comments: