Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Mummy and Pop Pop's visit



My mom and grandfather came out to visit over last weekend. We had a wonderful time getting massages (my mom and I), thrift shopping, planting new flowers and plants, and watching old home videos. My mom took our old VHS tapes to Walgreen's to have them transfer the videos to DVD. We laughed soooo hard watching those tapes! I have to say I was quite the shit at an early age! Their 4 day stay went by way to fast!!! It always does. We just need to win the lottery so we can constantly be on vacation!!!

We converted Pop Pop to be a Universit of Texas fan! :)

Grandma and the grandkids playing frisbee

Pop Pop enjoying a brewski while sunning himself on the porch

Mom and Taylor watching TV in mom's "bed"

Waiting for our table at the Outback. Wait a minute.... is that a beer in mom's hand?!?! :)

No comments: