Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Never Quit

On Sunday Jim and I hopped on our bikes and peddled around the neighborhood. We ended up biking around 8 miles. My legs are a bit wobbly after the ride but it is a good wobbly :)   We ride through a park that is more of area of land that is private property that everybody uses to jog, bike and walk their dogs. It is city owned property off of 45th street.  It is filled with a ton of beautiful wildflowers right now.  The picture below is a little dark, but it gives you an idea of what the area looks like.



We biked under the 24th street bridge in Pease Park when I saw this message...Never Quit. It is a fitting place for the message... Right in the middle of a jogging and biking trail. I have been running and exercising more recently.  I gained some much annoying weight around my middle this winter and it is time to get rid of it.  So when I'm out jogging and am feeling winded or if I'm feeling lazy one morning and dont want to go exercist I'll think about this message..... Never Quit

No comments: