Sunday, April 27, 2008

Party Night

Last night we went downtown to celebrate Jim's cousin's birthday (Julie). We had the rare chance to hang out with his family (sans kids). We did a little dancing, a little drinking and a lot of talking! The party was in the boom boom room (hence why we have semi naked women in pictures behind us) but we ended up on the roof because it got really loud and crowded in the boom boom room. Our friends Courtney and Matt were at a bar down the street, so they ended up coming over to Union Park to have a drink or two with us. Good times!!! After going through the photo's I realize that I don't have any pictures with Julie! I think we used either her camera or Lori's camera when we took pictures together!

Us in the Boom Boom Room... yes that is velvet wall paper on the wall :)

Jamie (Jim's sister), Lori (Jim's cousin) and Jim
Courtney and I
View of downtown Austin from the roof top bar
Me, Jim, Courtney and Matt


Lori, Jim and Jamie
Jamie and Travis


Jamie, Travis, Jim and I

This would have been a cute picture, but I messed it up by trying to fix Jim's shirt. It was riding up and showing his belly. Of course my camera battery died right after this picture. DAMN!!


No comments: