Sunday, February 10, 2008

Check out that rack!!


I came across this product that was listed on a blog and I thought it was hilarious. The Wine Rack (http://firebox.com/product/2061?src_t=hfp ). It is a sports bra that has the ability to increase a woman’s bust size two cups, but will also carry up to 25 ounces of liquid (for those of you like me and didn’t really know how much 25 ounces is, it is a bottle of wine). I don’t think I would buy this (but I won’t rule it out), it is a great invention. My only concern would be how hot the liquid would get as it sat in the bra bladder, next to my body. Obviously you would have to put in a liquid that tastes okay when hot, or make sure that you can have access to a glass with ice!!! Well ladies… isn’t this what you are wishing for, as a Valentines Day gift? :0)

No comments: