Thursday, January 10, 2008

Weekend Movie

Jim and I saw I am Legend last weekend. I had heard reviews that were good and bad but I don't typically listen to those reviews. Without going into to much detail (for those of you that haven't seen it), this movie really made me think about what happened in the movie. There is a scene that Jim and I debated on because we both had different views on what the scene meant. I even searched the Internet (long live the Internet!!!) to find out what other movie goers thought. It seemed that the masses were split on their opinions, but then I started to find more and more people agreeing with my views.

I will say that the movie was a tad bit slow in some parts, and I thought they could have expanded on some of the history of what happened but overall it was a good movie worth watching.

No comments: