Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dinner with friends



When I get the opportunity, I love to have friends over and cook them dinner.  Since I work most Saturdays, I don't have as much time as I would like to have people over (seems to work out to once every couple of months).  Mostly because I don't want to work all day and then rush home to cook. 

This time I started off with 2 appetizers... marinated goat cheese in herbs and sun dried tomato's and a horseradish shrimp dip.  I have to say, that shrimp dip was DELICIOUS. 




For dinner I made homemade baked beans, a pesto pasta salad with fresh veggies, roasted tomato's, grilled salmon with a thai coconut sauce and grilled chicken.  I am racking my brain as to what I made for dessert but I can't remember! DAMN.  I'm sure it was good ;)



After dinner we played some games and had a few more friends show up.  It was a very fun night!  I look forward to the next time we have friends over for dinner.

No comments: