Thursday, January 26, 2012

Brunch!!


I love brunch but I love brunch with the ladies even more!! Our good friend Rachel recently moved back from Hawaii and most of the ladies met up for brunch last weekend. It had been far to long since our last brunch, so we spent about 4 hours catching up :) Now, I will say that it took 1.5 hours to get our table because Tacos N' Tequila is a hopping place on Sundays. It was damn near crazy how busy it was. They have an excellent brunch buffet for $16.95 that includes mimosa's. With the unlimited mimosa's and buffet, people would camp out at a table (much like we did :)) We were lucky and got to sit at the bar while we were waiting for a table, so the wait wasn't to bad (except for the fact that I didn't eat so I was STARVING while waiting).



Ashley, Michelle, Courtney, Kelly and Rachel


Nicole, Me, Krista and Michelle



Ashley, Courtney, Rachel and Kelly


I loved the tiles in the ladies rest room... so we took some photos in there :)

My camera was resting on top of the toliet



So this might seem random.... but since we are a bunch of catty women, we made fun of these tights. Our whole table zeroed in on these tights when she walked by the restaurant (our table was near a window). They just aren't.... brunch tights.... more like.... stipper's day off tights :)


Nicole and I







A few of us went to Kung Fu Saloon after brunch, and Rachel got a bloody mary. It was kind of cool because they had their own "bloody mary" bar were you could mix and match flavors.



Rachel, me, Michelle and Nicole





The ladies!


A very fun and much needed girl time brunch!! Next time I won't wait as long to throw it together!



















No comments: