Thursday, December 28, 2006


Screaming, Presents, Pizza, and Cake.....

....must be a nephew's birthday party!!


We went to our nephews birthday party on the 21st at a bowling alley on the UT campus. I had no idea they had a bowling alley that was open to the public. There were about 15 or so kids that were at the party and the kid to adult ratio was about 2 to 1. While they kids bowled, Jim and I found an air hockey table and played three games. Jim started off strong, but then I kicked his ass the next two games!!!!!!!!!! I ended up beating him 2-1 :) I love winning!

The kids seemed to have a really good time bowling, then eating pizza and cake, then of course opening presents. We had a good time watching all of the festivities!

Here are some pictures from that night:



Dawson Bowling

Ryan doing a little dance after rolling his ball down the lane

Dawson showing his good birthday score

The mandatory self portrait

Waiting patiently to cut the cake!

Jim is attempting to lift Caden off of the floor while

Caden was doing his best dead weight impression

I asked Caden to do his bestest meanest grossest face,,,, here is what I got...

No comments: