Monday, June 11, 2007

Sunday Dinner


I found a good deal on salmon on Friday so I bought some for dinner. I usually cook it a couple of different ways, but this night I chose to use the Miso dressing as a marinade and basting sauce. It is soooo nice and tasty, and a lot less calories than tarter sauce. I grilled the salmon with some asparagus and onions. YUM!

If I had been thinking I would have put together an Italian dinner for Sunday night. Why you ask? Well, to give The Soprano's a proper send off. Watching the mob on TV and eating some delish cheesy pasta! Sunday was the series last episode. The episode was a bit of a let down. There were some great parts of the show, but the ending almost killed me. I urged Jim to try the other HBO channel to see if we having an issue with Dish. But nooooooo, the Soprano's merely cut the show to a black screen while they were eating dinner. No fighting, no cussing, no killing, no dodging bullets. Damn. Damn. Damn. I have heard that they taped a couple of different versions of the ending, and I really hope they release the alternate endings. I will miss the BadaBing, the severly fucked up young Anthony, Mr. Silver streaks Paulie, and the sheer amount of greasy pork products that were consumed during the series. I need to find another show to entertain me with all of the Jersey love out there!! :)

No comments: